Monday, June 11, 2012

"Journey" - Angela Zhang

 














  




  It’s a long long journey 
  Till i know where i’m supposed to be 
  It’s a long long journey 
  And i don’t know if i can believe 
  When shadows fall and block my eyes 
  I am lost and know that i must hide 
  It’s a long long journey 
  Till i find my way home to You 
  Many days i’ve spent 
  Drifting on through empty shores 
  Wondering what’s my purpose 
  Wondering how to make me strong 
  I know i will falter i know i will cry
  I know You’ll be standing by my side 
  It’s a long long journey 
  And i need to be close to You 

Reff :
 Sometimes it feels no one understands 
  I don’t even know why  
  I do the things i do 
  When pride builds me up till i can’t see my soul 
  Will You break down these walls and pull me through? 
  Cause it’s a long long journey 
  Till i feel that i am worth the price 
  You paid for me on calvary 
  Beneath those stormy skies 
  When satan mocks and friends turn to foes 
  It feel like everything is out to make me lose control 
  Cause It’s a long long journey 
  Till i find my way home to You
  Ohhh.....to You

0 comments:

Post a Comment